Updated the Deployment Assistant to include the following:
- Support for the Exchange 2013 Edge Transport server role in all on-premises and hybrid deployment scenarios
- Support for the new, automated process for requesting an Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2010 Hybrid Edition product key
Also newly released, you can now use the new product key wizard to submit your request to Microsoft Support to obtain an Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2010 product key for use in hybrid deployments. The request process is quick and easy and you’ll have your product key in minutes!
You can request a Hybrid Edition product key if all the following conditions apply to you:
- You have an existing, non-trial, Office 365 Enterprise subscription
- You currently do not have a licensed Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2010 SP3 servers in your on-premises organization
- You will not host any on-premises mailboxes on the Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2010 SP3 server on which you apply the Hybrid Edition product key.