Below are the some of the fixes included in Update Rollup.
- Mailbox storage limit error when a delegate uses the manager’s mailbox to send an email message in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- You cannot open a mailbox that is located in a different site by using Outlook Anywhere in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- Mailbox synchronization fails on an Exchange ActiveSync device in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- Rapid growth in transaction logs, CPU use, and memory consumption in Exchange Server 2010 when a user syncs a mailbox by using an iOS 6.1 or 6.1.1-based device
- Unable to soft delete some messages after installing Exchange 2010 SP2 RU6 or SP3
List of issues that the update rollup resolves